A Blog to keep track of how I am feeling day to day, and what I am up to.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Getting Started Again

Finally getting my shit together to start writing this again. Been too long. Must remember to thank James again for inspiring me to get going again.

The reason for stopping kinda sums up my situation. I tried the email in functionality near Xmas, and for some reason it failed. I did not post again then as I wanted to keep things in order, and needs to resolve or repost the failed message manually. That would have needed some effort, and the motivation just did not come... Pathetic.

So where am I now? Have I moved on? It is over 4 months since my last post, and while I do think I have improved some overall, I am still not stable enough to go back to work. I still have really low days - or groups of days - when I just can't motivate myself to do anything.

I know there has been one big improvement since Xmas - I finally took the plunge to volunteer at the Red Cross shop. Really pleased I did; it feels like a big step forward.

Not going to write anymore now... it is nearly 1am, and I need some sleep - I am at the shop in the morning.

Will get into this properly tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home