A Blog to keep track of how I am feeling day to day, and what I am up to.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Quick Update

Today has pretty good after a completely miserable night. I just could not get to sleep, and then was awake every hour of the night! There was nothing really on my mind that was keeping me awake, I could just not seem to get comfortable, and then stay asleep. On order to get the sleep I needed I ended up being bed until gone 10am, when I had planned to get up a lot earlier.

Tom came around this morning for coffee and to see Fifth Gear re. SatNav systems. We had a really good chat about things - how I am feeling, and how I am dealing with things. He is really easy to talk to.

I also discussed with him the idea of sharing this Blog with my family. He was not sure if it would give them any benefit, and thought it may be the opposite. He is going to discuss it with Joyce and let me know what she thinks as well. Unless Joyce comes back with a resounding Yes, were she in the position with Mark, I will leave it until after Xmas. As it seems to be a bit of a risk if I do, I don't want to be something hanging over us over the Xmas period!

Since the lunchtime I have spent most of the afternoon reading, and organising some stuff on my PCs. I really settled into my book, without getting distracted - it feels good after a couple of weeks of really struggling to read for more than a few minutes at a time.

I want to get a good nights sleep tonight, and get myself sorted for Xmas. Hopefully I can discuss stuff with Mum and Dad on Friday after shopping - particularly where I am sleeping over Xmas. I am gonna sort out some MP3 CDs for them, so I may go up for coffee with them, rather than them coming here.

I feel positive about the next few days - I have things that I want to do, and believe I will get them sorted before Xmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home