A Blog to keep track of how I am feeling day to day, and what I am up to.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Yesterday - A Good Day

I missed posting yesterday - went to bed early to watch newsnight, and then forgot about it. So anyway, yesterday was pretty good. I did manage to get to the doctors - amazingly I got an appointment by phone! It was OK - I could not see Dr Trewby as she was away, and Dr Townsend seemed keen to change things. I managed to persuade her to leave the status-quo, so Dr Trewby can continue as she has been.

The rest of the day was pretty good. I took responsibility for a section of the DVDP rules for Special Interest DVDs. I feel good to do something like this - drafting some rules and then managing the forum discussions to keep things on track.

Otherwise my day was pretty quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home