A Blog to keep track of how I am feeling day to day, and what I am up to.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Voluntary Work

I forgot to mention in my last post about The Red Cross shop looking for volunteers. I have been hovering around doing voluntary work for ages, as a step to doing full time voluntary work in Africa (if I can get a place). This feels like the perfect opportunity. However when I was in the shop I just could not bring myself to offer my time.

The opportunities were both in the shop and in the store room. The storeroom is more appealing as it is out of the way initially, but I don't know... I left the shop without asking. I want to move on, but at the same time I just don't feel ready to make a commitment that I can't break if I don't feel up to it on a given day; and at the moment I am still up and down too much.

I need to find a way to move on, and a maybe a step like this is what I need, but I don't seem to be able to take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home