A Blog to keep track of how I am feeling day to day, and what I am up to.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Positive Morning

Well it has been a really positive morning. I managed to get up to go food shopping, although not early enough to finish my breakfast before I left... Managed to get one Xmas present there which was a great start

After coffee with Mum, I kept the momentum up and went straight out to do the rest of that Christmas shopping. In the end it was pretty easy, so thanks to my Sister's generosity I can now look forward to Xmas! I also managed to pick up a few really cheap second hand books - Dead Air by Iain Banks, The Godfather by Mario Puzo & Life on Air by David Attenborough among them.

My first parcel from Amazon bought with AMT money arrived today, which was great! I guess they will keep rolling in for the next few days now with a bit of luck.

Hopefully my day can continue positively. Gonna watch a couple of DVDs this afternoon, and then I'm aiming to get moving on my Xmas cards this evening while I am watching Question Time and This Week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home