A Blog to keep track of how I am feeling day to day, and what I am up to.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

1st Post

Well my first Blog post.

I have started this Blog to keep track of what I am up to and how I am feeling while I am not working due to my depression.

I don't feel I am making any real progress at the moment, so I wondered whether expressing things like this may make me think more about what I am doing, and where my problems lie. I dunno, maybe it will and maybe it won't. It has to be worth a try though I guess.

My aim initially is daily updates at the end of the day, and I'll see how that goes, and will adjust as I feel I want to.

Not going to talk about today so far now, as it has been pretty crap, and hopefully I will have something more positive to say later to balance things out. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home