A Blog to keep track of how I am feeling day to day, and what I am up to.

Friday, December 09, 2005

A Good Day all Told

Most important thing first - I got all my Christmas cards made, and written too! To be honest I did not really think it would happen when I wrote it yesterday, so I am pretty pleased with myself on that count. Although I have to say the envelope glue almost stopped me in my tracks - yuck!

I guess the next thing is to get them delivered - something for the weekend as my parents are away tomorrow and those that need hand delivering are mostly near where they live. I'll fit it in somewhere around the A1GP.

My afternoon was pretty quiet - watched some TV, but did not get around to my new DVDs. Gonna make some time tomorrow. I don't know where the time went today really. I also spent a bit of time on the DVDP rules - all getting a bit flamey at the moment! It all adds to the fun.

I am still annoyed with myself for not doing anything about the Red Cross Shop volunteering. I know I really should, and it has been playing on my mind all afternoon. Still can't bring myself to commit to doing anything about it though.

Watched Ellen MacArthur on Top Gear again today - she is a real inspiration. It just blows my mind, what she achieves. And to beat the TG SIARPC lap record was just fantastic. In some ways it makes me feel even worse when I see what she does, compared to what I am doing. I want to get moving, but everything just feels so unobtainable at the moment.

I also spent 10minutes chatting to Rick's wife Lori online today. When I look at her situation, with no available cure to her illness, it puts my situation into a different perspective.

Lots to think about as I go to bed... I don't hold out much hope for a good nights sleep. I do however go to bed with a positive feeling about today as a whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home