A Blog to keep track of how I am feeling day to day, and what I am up to.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Volunteering

My day yesterday ended up being pretty good all told.

It was a Thursday, so was one of my days when I work at the Red Cross Shop. I have really stuggled with the motivation to go in for the last couple of weeks and have only worked a couple of hours here and there, rather than the 4 hours, 2 days a week that I had decided to do. Also when I was there I struggled to concentrate on what I was doing.

Yesterday however, despite again not feeling great about it when I got up, I got my shit together and went in. I am really glad I did, as when I got started I really enjoyed the work again. I had loads to do, as I had done little for the last couple of weeks, and so a cracked on and the time flew by. I really felt I had achieved a lot, and came home feeling great.

Hopefully I will feel the same on Monday, when I am next due in.

The rest of the day was kinda quiet, I spent a lot of time reading and chatting online, but I enjoyed it. I like Thursday evenings on TV as it all politics with Question Time and This Week. I also had an interesting conversation with James re politics and in particular the situation with Iran and their Nuclear Programme. It get's the brain working, which I always like!

I am still struggling to find the motivation to sort out my unopened letters and bills... I dread to think what is in there! Maybe this afternoon I will make a start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home