A Blog to keep track of how I am feeling day to day, and what I am up to.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Busy Day

It's been a real busy day, and I am real tired writing this. Don't feel like I have really stopped all day.

I was at the Red Cross shop this morning... but not really in the mood. The other things that I needed to do were constantly playing on my mind. In the end I gave up after a couple of hours and came home. Depening on what happens I may try and make up the hours later in the week.

The key thing that I wanted to do was do the update to Mum and Dads webpage before they came home from London after the marathon. I wanted to put something on showing Mums results, and the other relevant ones. Really like doing this kind of thing for them, and usually it is well received. Here is what I came up with! I am pretty pleased with it, but have not heard from Mum yet as to what she thought.

Spoke to M+D this evening, and they really pushed me re my Abbey bank charges problems (more later). I know I am stupid to let myself get into this situation, but having a go at me may make them feel better, but it certainly does nothing for me. Almost put the phone down. Got to see them tomorrow, to sort out their new pop3/smtp servers, and a couple of other things, so I guess I will be getting the third degree again. Not looking forward to it...

Other than that I have been busy working on my website (more later), and chatting to Rick and James for the rest of the afternoon/evening. Really good to have them (and AJ) about... seems like I have lost contact with all my "off-line" friends with this depression.

I had fun playing a practical joke on Skip... which is ongoing! He is such an ass, and has fallen for it completely! I know I should not do these things, but he really winds me up. I know a lot of it is to do with my complete intollerance of things since I became depressed. He has always been an ass, but now I don't seem to be able to turn the other cheek like before.

Was planning on going out and getting my hair cut, but could not find the money I know was in a pair of Jeans pockets. My house is such a bomb-site at the moment, it could be anywhere. No motivation to hunt around for the cash, no motivation to go back out to the bank... no haircut. How frustrating now...

I have so much I want to talk about, post catch ups on, and try to understand my feelings about, but I can't do them all at once. Need to gradually think about them over the next few days.

As a reminder...
  • Time Management
  • Friends
  • Depression Book
  • Intollerance
  • Counselling
  • Financial Issues
  • Books/Reading
  • Unwatched DVDs
  • DVD Profiler Rules
OK, gonna get some sleep now... more tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger m.cellophane said...

I took matters into my own hands with my hair. It's in my blog back on the 19th! But I can't say that I recommend that method...

LOL

8:41 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home