A Blog to keep track of how I am feeling day to day, and what I am up to.

Friday, April 28, 2006

A Quick Update before Bed

It's been a really crappy couple of days. Spent most of the time working on my website, but nothing seems to have gone right with it until this evening. I just found the whole thing completely frustrating - typical of my low-tolerrance self right now. I still have not sorted all the issues out, and I hate the middle of the homepage right now, but it is a marked improvement over what I have had for a couple of days.

I fell asleep for about 5 hours this afternoon, and woke up feeling 100% better, i guess I needed the sleep. Since then, I got going again.

I wish now I had just left the web for a while, and did some of the other things that needed doing, but that is one of the main issues that I am struggling to overcome right now - I find it difficult to do one thing for an hour, leave it and do something else... I tend to get into something to the detriment of everything else. I don't want to get into the detail now, as I need to go to bed, but I am sure resolving this would be a big step forward.

Must put some serious time into this tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home